Here we will give you some tips related to SEO (Search engine optimization) and SEO ranking services.
SEO guidelines are created by Google, therefor we need to look what Google has to say about that. There are few simple rules to follow.
Simple SEO principles
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- Don't deceive your users.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you, or to a Google employee. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.
Where can I find services to analyze my SEO?
You should go through these services to see, what are the problems of your website. These are different online platforms that has been created to help webmasters to get possibly higher website ranking in search engines.
- Website authority checker
- SEO workers
- SEO site checkup
- Back link checker for your domain
Report paid links
Some of your competitors are not playing fair game. They can be paying for links in some websites with high rating to get better SEO for their web projects. This is not fair competition and is not allowed buy Google.
If you find such situation you can do something about it. Report it to Google: